Law degree, Universidad Tecnológica de México.
Master's Degree in Criminal Procedure and Accusatory System, Centro de Estudios Superiores de Actualización en Derecho.
Diploma in the following subjects:
- Trauma and conflict management. Eastern Mennonite University. Harrisonburg. California.
- Advanced techniques of cross examination by the California Western School of Law, San Diego California.
- Certified by the Justice Center of the Americas (JSCA) in Santiago, Chile as a Trainer of Trainers for the adversarial criminal justice system.
- Certified by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) as a Trainer of Trainers. Training of Trainers for the new adversarial criminal process. Pereyra, Colombia
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & PUBLICATIONS
Technical consultant in Criminal Procedural Law, Litigation Skills and models of implementation of the adversarial system for the Council for the Implementation of the Criminal System in Mexico City.
He participated in the drafting of the statutes of the Inter-American Association of Public Defenders in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, of which he is a founding member.
Consultant for the National Center for State Courts in Mexico on Criminal Procedure and Justice Reform programs in several Mexican states.
She was editorial advisor of the Justice section of REFORMA newspaper.
She acted as legal advisor to TV AZTECA for the production of legal programs.
Author of several articles on accusatory criminal procedural law, among which the following stand out:
- Audience Methodology and orality, as central axes of criminal procedure in Mexico, in the journal Cultura Constitucional, Cultura de Libertades, SETEC, July 2010.
- La Defensoría Pública ¿Licitada?, Revista Defensa Penal, August 2010.
- Los nuevos códigos de procedimientos penales, Revista Defensa Penal, May 2010.
- La reforma constitucional en materia penal, co-authored with Gerardo García Silva, Revista Defensa Penal, May 2010.
- La Reforma al artículo 20 constitucional, Revista Iter Criminis, November-December 2008.
As well as collaborations in books such as:
- "Etapa de investigación (fase uno)", Nuevo Sistema de Justicia penal para el estado de México, Porrúa-Universidad Anahuac, Mexico, 2010, pp. 165-181.
- "Crónica del Simposio Nacional sobre la Reforma Constitucional Penal", edited by the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation, in which his participation in said event is highlighted.
- Co-author of the Manual del Litigante, Sistema Acusatorio y Juicio Oral en México series.
She served as Chief Prosecutor of the Investigation and Litigation Unit, in the Querétaro Delegation of the Attorney General's Office, where she also served as Chief Prosecutor of Criminal Execution. She also served as Deputy General Director of Training and Dissemination at the Unit for the Implementation of the Accusatory Criminal Procedure System of the Attorney General's Office. She was Director of Training, as well as Research Professor at the National Institute of Criminal Sciences (INACIPE); Regional Coordinator of the Program for Strengthening the Rule of Law in Mexico (PRODERECHO), where she was directly involved in the training and implementation of the adversarial adversarial system in several states. She was Head of Public Defenders at the East Preventive Prison and Head of Legal Assistance, Criminal Proceedings and Prisons in the Federal District Government. She was legal representative of the credit institutions Santander and Banamex.
Professor in several educational institutions: National Institute of Criminal Sciences, where she teaches various subjects in the Master's Degree in Justice Procuration and Administration, specializing in ministerial function, specializing in the Accusatory System and oral trial; Universidad Autónoma de México and several private universities in the country.
He has taught multiple courses, seminars, workshops and conferences in public and private institutions in the country, such as the Courts of Justice, Casas de la cultura jurídica de la Suprema Corte de Justicia de la Nación and public and private universities in the country.
Certified by merit by the Technical Secretariat of the Coordination Council for the Implementation of the Criminal Justice System, Ministry of the Interior.