- Preventive advice on labor matters.
- Audits to avoid future labor contingencies.
- Individual employment contracts. Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements.
- Expatriates working in Mexico and Mexican personnel assigned to present services abroad.
- Advice during inspections by the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare.
- Creation and implementation of compensation plans for employees, both local and international.
- Strategies related to personnel transfers in corporate restructuring processes.
- Confidentiality and non-competition agreements.
- Review and update of Human Resources policies, procedures and internal work regulations.
- Digitalization of labor administrative controls with legal validity (advanced electronic signature).
- Drafting and registration of training programs.
- Integration, registration and operation of joint commissions.
- Advice on employee profit sharing (PTU).
- Strategies for termination of employment contracts.
- Strategies for the defense of companies against individual and collective labor claims.
- Attention to labor lawsuits within the Mexican Republic.
- Permanent information to the client regarding the status of their pending labor lawsuits.
- Collective bargaining vis-à-vis unions.