The bankruptcy process is a tool for individuals and companies to face an economic contingency, either to negotiate with their creditors the payment of debts under better conditions or to conclude the process with the sale of the company’s assets in an orderly and legal manner. We consider it important to promote knowledge of this process among our clients as a business ally for the company in times of crisis.
The experience of Basham’s litigation area in this area is the result of many years of work and allows us to advise and represent our clients, both preventively and in the corresponding legal proceedings, sponsoring the debtor company or sponsoring the creditors.
We offer, among others, the following services:
- Entering into and performing commercial transactions with companies subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Recognition, determination of grade and priority of credits.
- Separation of assets in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Preparation, approval and execution of bankruptcy agreements.
- Sale and acquisition of assets of bankrupt companies.
- Recognition and enforcement of guarantees.