(Continued from the Anti-Corruption Legislative Bulletin of May 6, 2009.)
Regarding the Secondary Laws on Anticorruption, on May 6, we informed that the Senate of the Republic closed the Ordinary Period of Sessions of the House, leaving pending 10 legislative projects, including the discussion of the secondary laws on Anticorruption, which according to the constitutional term should be published on May 28, committing to discuss them during an Extraordinary Period of Sessions.
On May 18, 2016, at a press conference held by the Coordinators of the Parliamentary Groups of the Senate of the Republic and of the Chamber of Deputies, through a Political Agreement, they committed to to open a Special Session from Monday, June 13 to Friday, June 17 of this year. to discuss and approve, among other projects, the secondary laws of the National Anticorruption System.
As previously announced, the Bills that were discussed in the Senate, and that should be discussed in the so-called Extraordinary Period are:
PRI and PVEM:
- Initiative with draft decree enacting the General Law of the National Anticorruption System, the General Law of Administrative Responsibilities of Public Servants and Individuals involved in Serious Misconduct and the Organic Law of the Federal Court of Administrative Tax Justice; and amending, adding and repealing various provisions of the Organic Law of the Federal Public Administration, the General Law of Governmental Accounting, the Law of Fiscal Coordination and the Law of Audit and Accountability of the Federation.
- Initiative with draft decree enacting the new General Law to Combat Corruption and Administrative Responsibilities of Public Servants.
- Initiative with draft decree enacting the Organic Law of the Federal Court of Administrative Justice.
- Initiative with draft decree enacting the General Law of the National Anticorruption System and amending and adding various provisions of the Organic Law of the Federal Public Administration.
- Initiative with draft decree enacting the Federal Law for the Protection of Whistleblowers and Informants of Acts of Corruption.
- Initiative with a draft decree that enacts, amends and adds various laws for the comprehensive regulation of the National Anticorruption System.
Citizens' Initiative "Law 3 of 3".
The lawyers of the Anticorruption area are continuously monitoring the approval and publication of the Laws, and are at your service to resolve any doubts regarding the above.
|Daniel del Río Loaiza
|Rodolfo Barreda Alvarado, Esq.
|Liliana González Flores
Mexico City, May 19, 2016.