Our Maritime and Port Law area offers, among other services, advice in:
- The acquisition, construction, leasing, registration and financing of ships;
- Navigation and transportation of people and goods by sea;
- Representation of clients in administrative and judicial proceedings;
- Preparation of charter contracts, bills of lading and other documents related to cargo and passenger services;
- Advice on bids related to port infrastructure projects;
- Liens, mortgages and arrest of vessels;
- Towing, piloting, collisions and salvage;
- Resolution of disputes of international jurisdiction related to maritime transportation;
- Legal damage control and limitation of liability;
- Obtaining navigation permits;
- Audit for renewable energy projects.
Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. has been selected as the sole representative in Mexico of the International Associations of Lex Mundi, World Services Group (WSG), Club de Abogados, Ius Laboris and ICC Fraudnet.