Every business model, plan or scheme must comply with the various national and international tax provisions without sacrificing competitiveness and efficiency. Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. seeks at all times that our clients comply with their tax obligations in a timely manner, but achieving the tax efficiency allowed by the regulatory framework.
Aware of our clients' concern regarding the constant changes in tax regulations, Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. offers tax structures that allow our clients to be taxed according to the applicable regulations, but only the portion that, by fairness, they are entitled to contribute. To this end, we always seek a synergy between the business models, plans or schemes of our clients and the tax provisions.
We know that every client expects objective advice, proven strategies and commitment from their advisors, which is why we offer comprehensive and innovative solutions in tax matters. Due to our successes in the courts, Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. enjoys an excellent reputation with all types of public sector officials, as well as with Judges, Magistrates and Supreme Court Justices.
Our lawyers in the tax area have postgraduate studies in the tax area at national and/or international universities, in addition to actively participating in national and international associations, which makes them a reference in their activity.
The leadership of Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. in the tax area has always been recognized in different national and/or international spaces. An example of this is that in several years, the firm has been recognized in the tax area as "The Best Tax Litigation Firm in Mexico" by the specialized magazine International Tax Review.
- Planeación y estrategia fiscal, nacional e internacional.
- Corporate reorganization.
- Mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions.
- Global solutions.
- Solid alliances with foreign law firms.
- Tax consulting.
- Tax incentives.
- Estate planning for individuals.
- Administrative facilities.
- Transfer pricing consulting and studies.
- Revocation appeals.
- Nullity actions.
- Customs Litigation.
- Constitutional Litigation.
- Review of auditors and tax reports by tax authorities and tax fillings.
- Union objections.
- Tax audits.
Procedures with tax authorities.
- Rulings, permits authorizations.
- Following of tax requirements (tax compliance).
- Confirmation of criteria.
- Complaints and inquiries before PRODECON.
- Unilateral or bilateral APA's.
- Mutual agreement procedures.
Government and foreign chambers.
- Congress tax consultants.
- Tax consultants within the following chambers:
- The Mexican Chamber of Commerce.
- The British-Mexican Chamber of Commerce.
- The French-Mexican Chamber of Commerce.
- The Italian-Mexican Chamber of Commerce.
- The Chamber of Commerce of Israel.
- The American Chamber of Commerce.
- Nordic Chamber of Commerce.
- Basham’s leadership in taxation is widely spread, both nationally and internationally. For example, since 2010 the firm has been recognized in the tax field as the “Best Litigation Firm in Mexico” by the International Tax Review and has been the only Mexican firm nominated in the Americas Tax Awards. Tax partners were nominated, among others, to the Latin America Tax Practice Leader of the Year.
- "Mexico Tax Court Firm of the Year" by the International Tax Review.
- "Recognized in Band 1" in Tax Litigation, Tax Consulting, and Transfer Pricing by the most important international legal directories such as Chambers Latin America, Chambers and Partners Global, The Legal 500, World Tax, World Transfer Pricing, Leaders League, Who's Who Legal, Best Lawyers, LACCA Approved, among others. Our tax partners have been recognized as well.